What is key of success ? This question arises many times and different people have different opinion . For me the key of success is
” Trust and continuous efforts is the key of success”
By word trust mean to believe . There are two parts of trust. First, is the trust on Allah and second is trust on yourself. If you have strong command this makes you successful 80 percent. And remaining 20 percent is belongs to your continuous efforts or hardworki that you put on something . It makes your success 100%.
The story of believing on Allah and on yourself. As I was the student of University of Karachi where I was studied biochemistry. In first 2 years we gave compulsory subjects in which we were studying English, Pakistan studies, Islamic Studies and Urdu. In 2nd year last semester we have Urdu as compulsory subject. So I gave paper which was easy and it goes well and then semester break starts . Then one day on vacation I remember I was doing home chores and doing home chore it’s my habit that I was checking my phone and suddenly in my what upp a list appeared when I saw that was the Urdu mark list I was searching my name and I my mind one thing was running that I was getting 70 to 80 percent but this not my name and when I saw the number it give me shock and I burst into tears that never ever in my life I did not get bad marks and at this point of life I was fail (wo bhi Urdu jasy paper my) my friends also don’t believe on her eyes and they console Me that we were go to Ma’am and ask them to recheck. I was disheartened at that time but I could not wait that uni reopen than I go . I was deciding to go in break and I could not find ma’am . But I go into her office department and share them so they give me( jhooti tasalli ). Then after my vacation I am again runs to her department to meet her then she meet and I was tell her that this thing that why you fail me or please recheck so they give me again a false or jhooti tasalli and they said k hojayega. I believe on her and days gone . After days my maeksheet in my hand and there is no change in my marks now I was getting more angry and this time I wrote a application to head of department of urdu. And this application was creates a impact and the rechechecking takes place. When the copy comes out in which I got 72 marks It makes me happy that yes that believe on my self and on ALLAH Is NEVER WASTED. This takes whole year to change my marks which was mistake of the teacher and who type the marks but due to firm faith ON ALLAH and on my self make promising change. Although it’s small incident but it gives me a 360 degree change in my live and this made a strong connection between me and Allah. Although there is one more incident but the first one is this which makes me realize that if you have trust on Allah and believe in yourself and you put continuous effort is the key of success.
Hopefully you also have these type of stories that creates a good impact on your life share your stories in comments.